Friday, February 1, 2013

ROMANTIC SONG on my version

Setiap orang pasti memiliki versi lagu-lagu romantis mereka sendiri.
Disini gwen ingin berbagi beberapa lagu yang bisa dikatakan romatik, menurut versi gwen. Semoga bermanfaat bagi pembaca setia blog ini.

Since I Found You - by Christian Bautista
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/XAdtW3m7/Christian_Bautista_-_Since_I_F.html
 
I think of you in everything that I do
To be with you what ever it takes I'll do
Cause you my love, you all my heart desires
You've lighten up my life forever I'm alive

Since I found you my world seems so brand new
You've show me the love I never knew
Your presence is what my whole life through
Since I found you my life begin so new
Now who needs a dream when there is you
For all of my dreams came true
Since I found you
 
Your love shines bright
Through all the corners of my heart
Maybe you are my dearest heart
I give you all I have my heart, my soul, my life
My destiny is you
Forever true... I'm so in love with you
My heart forever true...
In love with you.. 

I Finally Found Someone - by Bryan Adams & Barbra Streisand
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/auQd-K9m/Barbra_Streisand__B_Adams_-_I_.htm
I finally found someone, That knocks me off my feet
I finally found the one, That makes me feel complete
It started over coffee, We started out as friends
It's funny how from simple things, The best things begin
This time it's different, And it's all because of you
It's better then it's ever been, 'Cause we can talk it through
My favorite line was, "Can I call you sometime"
It's all you had to say, To take my breath away
This is it, oh, I finally found someone, Someone to share my life
I finally found the one, to be with every night
'Cause whatever I do, it's just got to be you
My life has just begun, I finally found someone 
Did I keep you waiting (I didn't mind)
I apologize (baby that's fine)
I would wait forever to just to know you were mine
You know, I love your hair (Are you sure it looks right?)
I love what you wear (Isn't it too tight?)
You're exceptional, I can't wait for the rest of my life


A Thousand Years - by Christina Perri 
http://search.4shared.com/q/CCwD/1/music/mp3/thousand+years+christina+perri

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone?
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still, Beauty in all she is
I will be brave, I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath, Every hour has come to this
One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more



No comments:

Post a Comment