Monday, April 15, 2013

It's my Birthday

i was born on April, 14 ........, it's mean yesterday is my Birthday.
And i think this blog is a suitable place to share everything or to pour all the contents in my mind.

Yup, Yesterday is my Birthday, if i could describe it in a few sentence, about all my experience in that day is: nothing Special,  it's means there is no gift, there is no cakes birthday, there is no dinner, or there is no anything that smell of romance. Yes, as a woman, i wish i would get a surprise, but i didn't get it, so that's had made me sad, but it did not last long.

I realized, i am not a cinderella, who has a fairy godmother who can swing a magic wand and use spells that can turn your evening, become a princess.
Sometimes what we think and hope, is not always the same as reality, of course we will disappointed, but  THAT'S NOT ALL THE POINT, likes party, dinner, cakes, or etc.
The important point for me, on birthday is, a time where we will take our time to reflect on what we've done so far, if I've done the best?.... what next our goal?... 
And most important of all is to pray and thank God for the life he has given to us.

I want to say : Thanks to My Lord Jesus, i am happy to be born in this world, for having a wonderful family, mother, father, husband and cute son,  and also the lovely friends. Hope the future will be even better.
And this all is enough to make my birthday a very special and meaningful. Thanks God for your blessing on me.






No comments:

Post a Comment